Every company has their own set of challenges and needs. At People Bright, we provide solutions that address your HR needs. That might be Human Resources and Management policies, practices, tools and/or structures. Whether you want to reduce and minimize HR risk, or you want to build a great company with a great workplace culture, People Bright can help you and your business succeed.
We help you build a better, brighter business with a better, brighter culture.
It starts with a discussion.
Every People Bright Strategy begins with us listening to you: what excites you, what concerns you, about your business and your people. What’s working? What’s not working?
We work with you to develop, improve and optimize your HR structure, processes, programs and tools for:
- All facets of Recruitment from Job Postings to On Boarding
- Compensation, Group Benefit and Other Benefits
- Human Resources Policies and Employee Handbooks
- Building strong Workplace Culture through Retention Strategies
- Employee Performance Management including Performance Evaluation, Employee Discipline and Termination
- HR Compliance such as OH&S, WSIB, Workplace Violence and Harassment
- Coaching, Mentoring and Career Pathway Development
- Staff Training and Development
- Manager Training and Development
- Development of HR Metrics for ROI Assessment
People Bright offers HR Consulting services for specific project needs or provides a Monthly On Call HR Advisor Service, so you can benefit from the HR Expertise as needed. Contact today for a free 45-minute assessment to determine your needs.
“When a company’s Goals, Mission, Vision and Values don’t align with the reality of its workplace, it will short-circuit the organization’s performance, efficiency and effectiveness. That’s when you need a problem-solving, knowledgeable ally. A workplace culture strategist to devise and implement alignment.” Hilda Gan